Monday 20 October 2008

My Training

Wake up at 6.15am, I prepare myself and leave the dormitory at 7am. Walk for about 20 minutes, I reach Ookuraya Station where I have to take the transit to Tamagawa (190 yen, 18 minutes). From there, I walk to HQ (old buiding) and wait for morning exercise. 8.25am, music will be played and everyone will move their body. At 8.30am, I am briefed with the company history, background, concept, vision, mission, etc etc etc. 9.15am, go to training centre (10 minutes walk) and start language class there until 3.35pm. After that Ihave to do my homework there until 5.10pm. Then, fong kung lor.

This is my classroom. There are 5 people including me. Two from Ireland, one from Czech Republic and one from Canada(not IAP member). The other 3 IAP members are in the advanced course.
There is an hourglass in the toilet. I bet you know what it is for. To limit the time spend in the toilet(I think). So far, I have successfully finish my business within the time limit...once!

No comments: