Friday 17 October 2008

My Neighbourhood

Nippa is a quiet place. The streets here are just like what we see in Doraemon comic. Narrow streets. Only the main roads are wide. Compact houses. There are two train stations nearby. One is around 5 minutes walk and the other is around 20 minutes walk. The one I need to get on to go to my company is the 20 minutes walk one. Actually nothing much to talk about here. I believes pictures can tell more than words.

There are quite a lot of convenient stores and supermarket around here. The most frequently visited is AEON. It's around 10 minutes of walk from the dorm. This is where I get my stuffs and meals.

4 comments:

Kelz said...

Next time put your pictures separately. Like this very blur the image.

|̲̅k̲̅έ̲̅Ň̲̅đ̲̅®̲̅ϊ̲̅č̲̅κ̲̅| said...

like this save space mer

Kelz said...

Apa save space la. Doink doink. The spaces won finish de.

mikewongaa said...

Ooi!! Where all the photos of japan girls? Scare ah sou marah is it? Can privately send to my email...hohoho