Thursday 16 October 2008

My 1st Day in Japan

After 7 hours of flight, I reached Narita Airport, stepping my foot as an 'alien' into Japan for the 1st time. As instructed, I had to go to Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT) by myself to meet up Alps personnel. Narita Airport is not very big compare to KLIA.

The aero train platform. There is little we can do at the satelite building.

There is something strange with the toilet. The left is for gents and right for ladies. There is another room in between. For hybrid being? Not so sure but I do regret for not trying it out.

These are the plant and animal quarantine area; and luggage collection area. I waited for almost 15 minutes for my luggage there and then only found out that I was at the wrong belt. Not very sure with the sign boards there.

The arrival hall

Outside of the airport is also a non-smoking zone. However, smokers can satisfy their thirst in this room.
Welcome to Japan~!

4 comments:

xiaomay said...

"footprint"
Guinea pig was here. Ken, ur photography skill very hmm dim la, keke. Take more leng zhai pics ma. Haha.

mikewongaa said...

Why never try the hybrid? You also hybrid mah...

Anonymous said...

Wah, the atmosphere there like new year eve, crowded everywhere. Ken, ppl wear T-shirt only, apasal u baju berlapis-lapis. Char sui~

|̲̅k̲̅έ̲̅Ň̲̅đ̲̅®̲̅ϊ̲̅č̲̅κ̲̅| said...

hahaha, next time i sure try hybrid de