Friday 17 October 2008

My Dormitory

For the next 5 weeks, I'll be staying here. This is Alps Logistic Dormitory. It is located in Nippa-cho, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken. Most of the tenants here are foreigners. Two from Ireland, two from Czech Republic, four from USA and I'm from Malaysia. There are around eleven Japanese staying with us.

I was welcomed by the dorm supervisor, Saeki-san. He is a pure Japanese and he speaks only Japanese. Another thing is, he likes to talk. Everytime he sees anyone, he will keep talking and talking and talking. I don't really understand what he mean but I just nod and hai hai, so desu ne.

The lounge where we can access to the internet. I tried to download some TVB series here and the fastest speed I can get is...around 800kbps. ^_^

This is the bathroom. Like what Sau Heung said before. Rubbing each other's back. After shower, everyone gets into the pool of hot water and start chatting. Which I usually in there alone. The Japanese work too hard. They usually come back after 10pm. As for the foreigners, some prefer to bathe in the morning but not after work.

This is the kitchen. So far, there is only one person who is actually utilizing this facility. The rest only use the table and television. Lol.

1 comment:

Kelz said...

Shy shy eh... see everyone naked when mandi time. haha the dorm supervisor is cute. talk non stop but you all dunno what is he talking about. hehe