Sunday 21 December 2008

A night in Sendai

Today, I go to Sendai with two of my Irish friends. Sendai is the capital of Miyagi Prefecture and the largest city in Northeast region. It is also known as the City of Trees. In winter, the trees are decorated with thousands of lights in an event called the Pageant of Starlight. Many people visit Sendai to see the Pageant of Starlight. As for us, we have other purposes.

We take the last train to Sendai (10:25pm). It takes 13 minutes to reach there by bullet train and 40 minutes by car. We are the only passengers on board. LOL.

After exiting the station, I take few pictures marking my 1st step into Sendai.

Santa Claus is coming~~ to Sendai~

The first purpose. Beers....I hate beers~!

Say cheese~~!!

Next, Ado Club...more alcohol? Give me a break please. I will drink Coke only.

I hate that club. So I go out and get some fresh air myself. I end up at this 24 hours super store.

This is VLANDOME. A pretty long street. Too bad, it"s already 3am. Nothing much to see now.

I have been waiting for this moment! Time to go back. Catching the 1st train (7.05 am) back to Furukawa. I don't think I will ever come to this city to spend my night anymore.

SAY TAK NAK TO SENDAI!

No comments: