Friday 2 January 2009

Church Camp @ Olive Land, Kinugawa


It's year end holiday~! This holiday, I go for a Church Camp organised by a Chinese Church in Tokyo. From Tokyo, it takes about 3 hours of drive to Kunigawa Camp. The camp is between 31 December and 2nd January. So I'll be spending my new year celebration here. ^_^

Lodging for travelers.

Total of participants: 40. Mostly from China. The rest are from Taiwan and China.

The river nearby. Too bad I can't jump in and play. Too cold to take off my jacket.

There is also a hotspring nearby.This time, I'll definitely take off everything and jump in. Visit my Picasa to see more from the inside.

Preparing New Year Sui Gao.

Happy New Year~!!!!!!!!

Year 2009 1st Service: Three sentences you must always say to your spouse.
  1. I'm sorry.
  2. Thank you
  3. I love you.
Jungle trekking~

Chinese with Indian post. Globalisation.

Goodbye Kinugawa~! I'll see you again soon~!



No comments: