Sunday 9 November 2008

Another night at Roppongi

This week I went to Roppongi again but different place...of course. My friends and I went to Roppongi tallest tower, the Mori Tower. It is located at the heart of Roppongi Hills. We went to a club located at 52nd floor.

This is the Guy Perry Man's Club. This is a high-class club where only members are allowed to come in. Lucky, I got the membership card from a guy who was leaving the place. Else, I'll have to pay 3500 yen to become a member.

Seamus and I. We will be going to the same department soon.

Thumb-up guy is Noam. He is an English teacher and he was here teaching English for 4 years. Now he's in Human Resource Department and he's a good dancer. The white shirt guy is Damien. He will be going to Furukawa with me as well. See the guy behind us.

He was quite pissed off for a reason we never know.

Eric, the man with hundreds of funny faces.

The view from 52nd floor.

A cute Japanese guy. He posted for me to take this picture. But my camera is not good. I got to see him only at the end of the night. Well, I guess I have enough with Roppongi. I should be going other new places instead of coming back here again.

NO MORE ROPPONGI!



No comments: